Thursday, August 24, 2006

Settling in...

All of our stuff got moved successfully, but there are still a few items I'm looking for. I'm sure they'll turn up once the boxes are all unpacked. I'd expected to be done with the unpacking by now, but 2 days ago I fell down a few steps carrying a heavy box and wound up in the emergency room. Nothing was broken, but it sure did hurt. So all my unpacking plans are on hold right now while my knees heal up - they may not be broken, but they are all sore and swollen. I think I'm really going to like this house a lot better than the last one, but I don't think this is the one we'll buy - it's got serious foundation trouble, and I just don't want to deal with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Ouch! Glad nothing's broke!

Your last house had a foundation problem too... have you thought about maybe not looking at houses with bad foundations? ;)

We've been settled in for nearly 18 months, and I'm still looking for stuff. The upside is that when you find it, it's like Xmas :)

8/24/2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home