Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, that was unexpected...

I got fired. Totally out of the blue. I've never even been reprimanded, and I worked there more than a decade. And the reason I got was just so bogus, I still can't believe it. However, it was budget time, and my position was sort of expendable, so I'm not totally surprised. So I guess I'll have plenty of time to blog, even though I'll likely have nothing interesting to write about. Severance, unemployment benefits and savings will carry me a few months, so I'm taking a little break for now. Brush up on some skills, paint my house, clean out the garage, fun stuff like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger stewbie2 said...

Oh man, that sucks rocks. I'm sorry! Here's to finding a new, better, kick-ass job *clink*!

1/18/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home