Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm so evil....

I keep a bottle of skin lotion on my desk. It's a sample of Velvatone, which my husband (the undertaker) brings me from work. They use it to keep dead people from drying out, but it works great on live people, too. Really great stuff, doesn't leave you greasy or anything. I get it by the quart. So, I was putting some on my hands when a cow-orker stopped by. She asked if she could borrow my lotion - no problem, I say. And then after she's put it on, she remarked on how great it was and asked where I got it. So I told her. The look on her face was priceless. And bonus...a few minutes later I found her in the kitchen, furiously scrubbing her hands with dish soap. I suppose I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am, but really, this was worth getting out of bed for.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

That is priceless!!!! I thought I had problems. Hmm...

12/19/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! That *almost* makes me miss working in an office!

1/03/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger stewbie2 said...

I second Sean's "Bwahahahahahaha!!" THAT, my friend, is fricking hilarious.

1/06/2006 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao I can relate to this one, My husband went to a fund raising golf outting, And when he got home, he gave me to "goodie bag" in the bag was the velvetone cream which I absolutly love.. So when I ran out of the cream I asked my daughter to google it for me and she had the same look I'm sure of that your co-worker must of had lol. When she said to me mom you won't believe who they put this cream on you won't want it anymore. But you know what I still want it!! Call me crazy but the stuff is great!!!

9/21/2010 5:07 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh.Williams said...

haha, I stumbled upon this when googling where this skin lotion came from, found it in a bag in my boyfriend's mother's home. She happened to get it at a nursing home, which makes sense! It is optimal to use on aging skin as well.
But your story is just priceless! I love it!

7/17/2014 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Amber D said...

My husband brought some home from work as well a few years ago. It was the BEST LOTION EVER! I want more. I have never found anything that can compare. I recently told him to get me some more somehow.

11/14/2014 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home