Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Not much to blog about lately

Life's been pretty boring. I haven't smoked in over a week, but I still feel just wretched. I want cigs *so* bad. I've had a lot of anxiety the past two days, to the point that I needed extra Xanax. That is a bit disheartening, since I've been doing so well with the reduction in meds. I'm really glad to be off the Zyprexa - I've already started to lose weight since I stopped taking it. I just hope this anxiety passes soon - I don't know if I can handle it if it keeps up much longer. And there's this evil little voice in my head that tells me cigarettes would make me feel better - very hard to resist.

Work has been so boring lately, or maybe it's just me. I really hate coming in to the office everyday. I've asked to be able to telecommute part-time, but my boss won't go for it. That really pisses me off. I get more done at home than I do here. I rarely need to interact with anyone else in the office, and when I do, it's almost always email, so why do I need to be sitting here all day? Anyway, work sucks. I hate, hate, hate my job sometimes. I wish I'd never agreed to this "promotion" to development. I'll be so glad when I can quit this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home