Thursday, March 10, 2005

I am so sad now

Mom made it out of the hospital okay, and I made the trip home just fine. Got the kid home, got the dogs home, but oh, I'm so sad. We'd planned to move to where hubby's new job is, and I would drive into the city to work for the week and come home on weekends. I was gonna try to get my boss to let me work four days instead of five so I could spend 4 nights at home instead of only 3. But due to the nature of hubby's job, he might get called away in the middle of the night and not be there for our child. So, until we get out of debt enough for me to quit this fabulous job, hubby's gonna get an apartment near his job and come home maybe every other weekend when he's not on call. I'll take my son up to visit on the weekends that hubby can't come home. This totally sucks. We might have to live this way for TWO YEARS! There aren't any jobs out there in my field that pay even close to what I'm making now, and it would cost more for me to be the one that lives away from home to work, and we can't leave a child unsupervised so much, so this is what we are stuck with. I just want us all to be together, every day. I miss my husband so much. He's such a good person, and he makes me a better person too.

1 Comments:

Blogger ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

Hey there. Could I post a link to your blog on mine? I have enjoyed reading it.

Best,
ariK

3/10/2005 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home